Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

valvoline military

Valvoline Military - As of May 25, 2018, our privacy policy has changed. You must agree to the new privacy policy to continue using Valvoline.

We are proud of all of America's heroes, especially those under our own roof.

Valvoline Military

Valvoline Military

Ron Wagner served as Valvoline's production manager and served as a military officer for 13 years. Read on to learn more about Ron's services, accomplishments, and American heroism in his own right.

Summerfield Llc Pays $728,500 For Davidson County Property Containing Quick Oil Change Business

I am the 4th in a 5 generation military family (my son is a Marine), and the non-military members of my family volunteered to be firefighters. My mother is a VA Certified Nurse, so I guess you could say service is in my blood.

My favorite garrison was Kaiserslautern, Germany. The culture is amazing. Downtown has old churches and buildings that still bear battle scars from World War II bombings. Meanwhile, I traveled to the Alps, enjoyed Oktoberfest in Munich, climbed the Eagle's Nest in Berchtesgaden, contemplated humanity in the Dachau concentration camp, and led the flag-lowering ceremony at the Normandy American Cemetery. , France, where General Patton rests among thousands of other Americans.

I'm the oldest of six siblings, and I didn't want to burden my parents with college tuition, so I studied hard in JROTC in high school and received an ROTC full college scholarship to Georgia Military College. Two of my brothers followed me into the military after high school and both earned degrees either through service or the GI Bill. Since I, like General Patton, am an ENTJ personality type, the Army was the perfect place to teach me the discipline of being a young leader.

"Logistics" earned a Bronze Star, an award not many officers receive. There is a similar non-combat award called the Meritorious Service Medal, awarded for outstanding work during combat deployment, usually at the 1LT-CPT level. The nature of the fighting in Ar Ramadi, Iraq has turned my traditional world of "logistics" upside down. I led a convoy on what Time magazine called "the world's most dangerous highway". I had to call in air strikes, medibags, came under small arms and sniper fire, exposed some Jews on the convoy, and lost two Humvees, but no. No soldier under my command.

Saudi Aramco Considers Buying Valvoline's Petroleum Unit

Do you think your leadership role in the military helped you land your production management role at Valvoline? If so how?

I totally believe it helped me. Military experts conduct themselves in a respectful manner. Because people are your brothers and sisters, not your "employees," they learn how to be selfless in service and how to be true servant leaders. You are not only responsible for their performance, but also for their life. It leads to the civilian world. Most people think of a trainer shouting at a private when they think of the military, but I don't. I never cry. You don't have to. Whatever difficult situations, controversies or challenges my civilian profession presents, they are nothing compared to the challenges of leading an army at war. With this ownership, no challenge is too big and we can overcome it no matter what.

Along with several generals and presidents, we have several American heroes in our family. My grandfather, John Wagner, served in the infantry in Korea and was respected by everyone. My father was a volunteer firefighter for over 40 years and is still serving locally at the age of 65. He also inspired my two brothers, Casey and Ken, to serve as firefighters, and both are active volunteers with the fire department. My mother was a registered nurse at Veterans Affairs in many challenging roles for over 30 years. Uncle Don Wagner just retired after serving 32 years in the Air Force. He gave me my first salute as an officer. He was like a second father and inspired his two other brothers, Tim and Don, to serve. Tim served 12 years on several overseas combat or humanitarian tours, and Don II is currently a sergeant in the Air Force while applying to officer candidate school after completing his bachelor's degree. My aunt Tish is medically retired from the Army after a tough mission as a combat medic in Afghanistan. And finally, my son, Dustin, is a Marine Corps Reserve and is studying in college to become a pilot. It makes me proud that he wanted to volunteer and serve his country.

Valvoline Military

My first car was a 1984 Nissan 240SX with a 5-speed manual transmission and sunroof. When I was 17, I was taken to the Georgia Military College. Ironically, the engine blew because it went too long without an oil change. Since I am religious about oil changes.

Men's Kyle Larson Jh Design Black/red Valvoline Twill Uniform Full Snap Jacket

Join us this summer in giving back to America's heroes. Between now and July 31st, you can purchase 5 quarts of Valvoline motor oil at participating retailers and choose to donate a $5 rebate to a charity of your choice. Visit Valvoline.com/AmericanHeroes for more information.

Thanks for signing up. Set a password and earn reward points for everything you do on the site.

Valvoline coupon, groupon valvoline, valvoline employment, valvoline instant, valvoline military discount code, valvoline waldorf, valvoline riverbank, valvoline, valvoline instant oil change military discount, valvoline military discount, valvoline nw military, valvoline oil change military discount

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent Comments

Ad Code